Technical Analyst - Customer Success
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA | FULL-TIME
Do you love data and numbers? Get a kick out of using tools to automate and improve processes? Then Teamgage needs YOU to help support some of the biggest organisations on the planet.
Our SaaS platform helps teams work better together and achieve strategic goals by gathering data, enabling meaningful conversations and creating actions. We’re on a mission to help every team in every workplace! That’s where you come in …
As a Technical Analyst in our Customer Success Team, you’ll get to work with our customers at all stages on their journey: from data analysis and systems integration during onboarding, using your technical know-how to help automate their team data updates, through to analysis for reporting. Our amazing team will be with you every step of the way, supporting you to succeed and making sure you have a great time doing it.
About the role:
- Connect and build relationships with customer technical and administrator teams
- Use a range of technical tools, interpret customer data and design/document strategies to manage data
- Customer support and case resolution
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to ensure customer data management is designed effectively and well documented
- A passion for helping customers
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical role
- Experience in scripting, data analysis and reporting, including tools such as Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Inquisitive, hungry to learn and a keen problem solver
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- A proudly South Australian owned tech company who live our company values: we talk about them every day and use them to guide how we work together.
- A terrific bunch of people who value high performance, teamwork and a great experience at work.
- Our team rituals (Whole team daily stand-up, Good Times Jar to name a few) contribute to the vibe in our office at Lot Fourteen, but we also have the flexibility to work from home when needed.
- Discover more about Teamgage on our Careers page.
Apply for this job:
So this is YOUR opportunity to join us! Tell us how you could fit with our company values (you only need to pick 2 of them):
- We will always improve, and help you to do this too
- Can be relied upon to be diligent and dependable
- We create with elegance, quality and a little magic
- We are all in this together, and that means with you too